- This event has passed.
Women’s Firearm Training (BEGINNER)
December 6, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$5.00 – $45.00
Please Bring your own Ammo.
Women’s Firearm Training
Women’s Firearm Training – $45.00
What you need to know:
Firearm training instruction is intended to simulate ‘real-life’ self-defense situations. These classes are progressive, building on the skillset month over month. Depending on the number of students attending the class and their skill level, will depend on various exercises performed in each class.
* Safety brief and safe gun handling procedures
* Review prior months instruction
* Fundamentals of shooting
* Trigger Discipline
* Muzzle Control
* Sight picture and Sight alignment
* Load, unload
* Stoppages and malfunctions
* Multiple target transitions
* Shooting while moving
* Movement techniques
* Ready positions
* Shooting positions
* One-hand shooting
* Various drills & competitions for time
What to bring:
* Dress appropriately for your safety (long pants, full coverage shirt and hat)
* Bring your firearm of choice and ammunition
* Eye and Ear protection will be provided for fee
*NO AMMO IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE DUE TO THE AMMO SHORTAGE. For more details feel free to contact us. To make skills useful, they must be practiced to a point of real returns, real proficiency. Training should be intentional and directed at long term gains in ability and understanding, not short term satisfaction and success. Students who acknowledge skills development as a long term process will garner the most positive results. To be respectful to all instructors and student’s time, please come prepared to begin at the times noted above. This is a private range and for safety, we cannot allow spectators.