- This event has passed.
Women’s Firearm Training (Intro To Handgun BEGINNER) Emerald Empire Gun Club
April 16 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$5.00 – $65.00
Women’s Firearm Training BEGINNER LEVEL Class
Women’s Firearm Training – $65.00
Firearm training instruction is intended to simulate ‘real-life’ self-defense situations. These classes are progressive, building on the skillset month over month. A variety of drills performed will depend on the number of students attending the class, and their skill level.
* Safety brief and safe gun handling procedures
* Review prior months instruction
* Fundamentals of shooting
* Trigger Discipline
* Muzzle Control
* Sight picture and Sight alignment. * Recoil management
* Load, unload
* Stoppages and malfunctions
* Multiple target transitions
* Ready positions
* Shooting positions
* Various drills
You will receive range information once you register.
What to bring:
* Dress appropriately for your safety (long pants, full coverage shirt and hat)
* Bring your handgun of choice
* Eye and Ear protection is required and can be provided for a fee
* Bring your one ammo. No ammo will be available for sale due to the ammo shortage.
For more details feel free to contact us. To make skills useful, they must be practiced to a point of real returns, real proficiency. Training should be intentional and directed at long term gains in ability and understanding, not short term satisfaction and success. Students who acknowledge skills development as a long term process will garner the most positive results. To be respectful to all instructors and student’s time, please come prepared to begin at the times noted on the calendar. This is a public range and for safety, we cannot allow spectators.