You have two registration payment options:
- Prepay for the training class in full before the event. This option includes the non-refundable deposit which is half the course fee. By registering this method, you are committing to attend this class. We understand scheduling conflicts occur and will work with you in the event you need to cancel to apply your non-refundable deposit to a later class.
- Pay the non-refundable (transferable) deposit which is half the course fee to reserve your spot for the intended class. You may pay the remaining balance at the registered class. By registering this method, you are committing to attend this class. We understand scheduling conflicts occur and will work with you in the event you need to cancel to apply your non-refundable deposit to a later class.
Refunds / Deposits:
We have a no-refund policy because we have a limited number of seats for each class. Please make sure when you sign up for a class you can attend. A non-refundable (transferable) deposit is required to reserve your spot. If cancellation becomes necessary due to low attendance, weather, etc., we will make every effort to inform clients promptly and the client may reschedule for another class. The non-refundable deposit is equal to 50% of the cost of the class.
Inclement Weather Cancellations:
Unless otherwise notified you should assume that classes will occur regardless of weather conditions. There is so much that goes into the planning, venues, instructors, resources, and scheduling of all our classes that we will very rarely cancel a class due to weather conditions. In the event, that Lethal Lovebirds, LLC does cancel a class due to inclement weather, we will reschedule students into other scheduled classes or provide a credit for a future class.
At Lethal Lovebirds, LLC SAFETY is our number 1 priority! We reserve the right to ask anyone not observing the safety rules or behaving in a belligerent manner to leave the range or the classroom to secure the safety of other students. This includes individuals under the influence of controlled substances, alcohol, etc. All students will sign a waiver of liability before class. Students will also be required to certify in writing that they are not a prohibited person as listed below.
We use dummy ammunition for all classroom work for training in loading and unloading etc. Students carrying firearms will be asked to leave their firearms in their vehicles until after class or unloaded and rendered inoperable for safety. NO EXCEPTIONS ~ This includes instructors conducting the class!
- There is a NO LIVE AMMUNITION rule 100% enforced in the classroom for all instructional classes. NO EXCEPTION!!
- All students under the age of 18 attending the Kids In-Home Safety Course must be accompanied by an adult.
Courses, Tests and Passing Grades:
NRA Courses are performance-based courses, Candidates must possess the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for the training they are signing up for. Attitude being the most important class does have prerequisites and/or qualifications that you must pass to take the course. If you’re not sure please contact us. You do not pay and automatically pass training, You pay to have the opportunity to pass.
Courses, Venues & Prices:
All classes, courses, and seminar prices are based on our cost, cost of materials, and other factors that may change depending on venue, location, date availability, etc. Every class has its unique requirements and cost which is why you may see the same class listed at different prices at different locations.
Under Federal law Lethal Lovebirds, LLC can not train any individuals who:
- Are Convicted felons that have not been annulled or pardoned.
- Are under indictment in any court or have been convicted for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Are fugitives from justice
- Use or are addicted to any unlawful controlled substances
- Have been adjudicated as a mental defective or have been committed to any mental institution.
- Are illegal aliens
- Who has been discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions
- Have renounced their United States citizenship
- Are under a court order restraining them from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of the intimate partner
- Have been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- Are they under the influence of any substances that may hinder or impede their actions in handling a firearm safely?
The NRA & Lethal Lovebirds, LLC cannot provide any assistance in training foreign persons due to conflicting information from the U.S. Government regarding regulations pertinent to foreign persons and arms training. Given the above, we regret to inform you that NRA & Lethal Lovebirds, LLC cannot renew NRA firearm trainer credentials for any foreign national unless they have written permission from the U.S. State Department or they currently have permanent residency status.
Commitment to Client Confidentiality:
Lethal Lovebirds, LLC is a group of experienced professionals dedicated to bringing the highest quality of service to our clients. We strongly believe in our ethical and legal obligation to protect our client’s privacy. The group’s commitment and approach to client confidentiality distinguishes us as a leader in firearms instruction and investigations. By the very nature of our work, we are called upon to manage many of the most personal, private, and sensitive issues in a client’s life. We understand that they expect us to honor the confidentiality of all practices, procedures, and information learned during the normal course of doing business. We fully anticipate to be held to those expectations. We commit to exceed them. Lethal Lovebirds, LLC takes seriously its commitment to client confidentiality and it is truly what sets us apart. Lethal Lovebirds, LLC operates in full compliance and cooperation with all local, county, state, and federal laws. We are not affiliated with any County, Local, State, or Federal Law Enforcement Agency.
Class Payment Options:
When you sign up for a class with Lethal Lovebirds, LLC you will get payment options depending on the class. All classes except some require a deposit ranging from $40 to $100.
FOR SECURITY PURPOSES NO CREDIT CARD DATA IS STORED ON THIS SITE.
- Effective 1/1/17 Lethal Lovebirds LLC will charge a $10 fee for any Utah CFP application that has expired. It is the responsibility of the student to be mindful of that one-year window so the application doesn’t expire.