THIS IS A PRIVATE CLASS
Get Certified to get your CHL!!
On Sunday , I will be teaching an Oregon CHL and Utah CFP combo class from 9:00-1:00 PM. Topics I will cover are Oregon/Utah laws, gun safety, and handling plus practical concealment options. I will help prepare you to carry in both states. I focus heavily now on active shooter scenarios and GUN-FREE ZONES. Gun-free zones will not save your life. Cost is $50 for Oregon and $50 for Utah, and $100 for the combo. Fingerprints and passport style photos for the Utah class are available for a fee. Thanks and I hope to see you there!! Cash is accepted the night of the class
LIVE FIRE WILL GO FROM 2:00-4:00 PM
* Safety brief and safe gun handling procedures
* Review prior months instruction
* Fundamentals of shooting
* Trigger Discipline
* Muzzle Control
* Sight picture and Sight alignment. * Recoil management
* Load, unload
* Stoppages and malfunctions
* Multiple target transitions
* Ready positions
* Shooting positions
* Various drills
You will receive range information once you register.
What to bring:
* Dress appropriately for your safety (long pants, full coverage shirt and hat)
* Bring your handgun of choice
* Eye and Ear protection is required and can be provided for a fee
* Bring your one ammo. No ammo will be available for sale due to the ammo shortage.
For more details feel free to contact us. To make skills useful, they must be practiced to a point of real returns, real proficiency. Training should be intentional and directed at long term gains in ability and understanding, not short term satisfaction and success. Students who acknowledge skills development as a long term process will garner the most positive results. To be respectful to all instructors and student’s time, please come prepared to begin at the times noted on the calendar. This is a public range and for safety, we cannot allow spectators.